Last Updated: July 19, 2023
- Data Collection and Usage
We collect limited personal information about our users. Here are the types of information we collect:
- Information You Provide: When signing up for a Aesthetic Medicine Facial Rejuvenation account, we may ask for personal information like your name, email address, and an account password.
- Cookies: When you visit Aesthetic Medicine Facial Rejuvenation, we send one or more cookies to your computer or other devices.
- Log Information: When you access Aesthetic Medicine Facial Rejuvenation services via a browser, application or other clients, our servers automatically record certain information.
- User Consent
- Data Protection
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices, and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
- Third-Party Data Processing
- Access and Correction of Data
You can access and update your Aesthetic Medicine Facial Rejuvenation account at any time by logging in and editing your account settings. You can also make a request to have your personal information deleted, subject to certain exceptions allowed by law.
- Data Breach
In the event of a data breach, we will notify you and relevant authorities within 72 hours, outlining the nature of the breach, the likely consequences, and the measures taken to address the breach.
This policy may change from time to time. If we make any substantive changes, we’ll make sure to notify you via email and on our website.
If you have any questions about this policy, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.